Sunday 24 July 2016

Wiggle - Day 2,973

We're in London at the moment, house sitting, but Wiggle is not liking the warm weather so I'm doing my best to keep him cool.  


Wiggle doesn't go upstairs any more so has left Neighbourhood Watch on the balcony to Haggis, Cato and Sofy:


To try and keep them from getting too hot, I've been taking the 3 of them to Richmond so they can splash around in the brook:


Sofy loves being in the water:


In other, very exciting news, we have a special visitor this week - LucytheLab's mom Jana is coming to stay with us from Seattle!  I'm very happy that Jana will get to meet Wiggle as it was through his friendship with Lucy on Twitter that Jana and I became such good friends.

2 comments:

FerFer1958 said...

I can only imagine how many cuddles
Wiggle is going to get from Jana.
Sofy will get her own share of kisses too.
And the circle will be close since
you got to cuddle Lucy.

Ray and the Gang said...

Jana is bringing a special Hug from the gang for Lucy and Sofy.