Saturday 12 July 2014

Wiggle - Day 2,209

Today Wiggle and I went to support my work colleague's who were taking part in the Rotary Club charity dragon boat racing in Chippenham.

Wiggle spent some time hanging out with Lily:


Last minute team talk:


Georgia, the drummer on the boat:


All on board and heading for the start position:


Unfortunately, not the team in the lead!



There was talk that the drummer was to blame:



On dry land, Wiggle was very interested in the barbecue food:


Hot Wiggle!  Shortly after this photo, Wiggle shared an ice cream with me:


2 comments:

Unknown said...

That looks like a fabbie day! Especially the barbecue part, BOL BOL BOL!

Love, Wiggle's Best Girl,
Lucy the Lab xx

FerFer1958 said...

looks like tons of fun.
If I was there I will ignore the boat race and will be dedicate to play with certain black Labrador :)