Wednesday 3 July 2013

Wiggle - Day 1,837

The other day I was looking at Wiggle and thinking how grey he is now looking.  I looked back over the last 5 years to see how he has changed in the time he has been here.

2008 - still baldy but not very grey:


2009 - by now lovely, shiny fur, a sprinkling of grey:


2010 - a little more grey:


2011 - just as handsome, just a litte more distinguished:


2012 - the grey is spreading...


And 2013 - getting a lot more grey, even on his chin!


I don't care how much grey Wiggle has, he'll always be my handsome boy!

2 comments:

FerFer1958 said...

Wendy, all those greys were made while having one of the best life a dog can have. Living in paradise won't stop those greys but he wont mind.

Ray and the Gang said...

Very Distinguished like my beloved Mr. Shaq.