Friday 10 February 2012

Wiggle - Day 1,331

Last night it started snowig and when we woke up early this morning, it had settled and was still falling!

Excited to have some nice snow, we were out before it was light, heading for the field:

Sofy, not necessarily sharing my excitement:

Wiggle was ahead, keen to go and play:

Wiggle's paw prints show some kind of 'step-slide, step-slide' movement!

Sofy was probably regretting sitting down....

Watching Wiggle:

After some running, boinging and bounding around, Wiggle stopped to sniff out the smells:

Black is a good colour in the snow!

2 comments:

Lucy the Lab said...

I laugh when I see you stretch out l-o-o-o-o-n-g on your lead! Poor Sofy didn't look too thrilled.

You look especially cute in that last picture xx

Love, Your Best Girl,
Lucy the Lab xx

Ray and the Gang said...

I remember my Chomo's first snow. She went to Squat and sprung up. Gave me a look of "you want me to squat in this?" look. Ever since she learned how to pee and walk at the same time ;)