Saturday 28 January 2012

Wiggle - Day 1,318

When Wiggle and Sofy received their treats to sample from Antos, after they had each chosen one and eaten that, I'd put the others in the kitchen. The intention was to give them each another treat in a day or two. This is what was left:
This morning, after their walk and breakfast, I left Wiggle and Sofy to go and do some shopping. When I came home, I noticed something on one of the beds:

Further investigation revealed that of the 4 treats not in bags, there were only 2 left on the kitchen counter:

I asked Wiggle and Sofy, but both of them were keeping quiet:

In the other dog bed, I found one of the Antler treats:

So, as they clearly liked them, I gave Sofy one:

While Wiggle went back to chewing the other:

After Sofy got bored of chewing, Wiggle took her antler to bed with him!

No comments: