Wednesday 7 September 2011

Wiggle - Day 1,175

Here's Wiggle, looking all calm, laying in his bed...


Hard to believe then that this is the Wiggle who had a fun old time in the field earlier, completely ignoring me, running around, slipping his collar and refusing to leave the field!

We'd gone out while the rain was falling lightly, had done a lap of the field when Wiggle and Sofy's pals Smudge and Daisy arrived. Just moments before, Sofy was having a mad five minutes, bum-tucking around the field like a crazy thing, so despite the awful weather, I had thought, bless them, I'll let them carry on going bonkers. This turned out to be be a bad idea, as it meant they were both offlead and ready to run and play with Smudge and Daisy.

Wiggle played ball and after she'd run around, Sofy came back to me. But Wiggle did not want to come home, and ran off, the rain washing away my shouts to call him back. Eventually, I got him back, only for him to then wriggle and struggle until he'd slipped his collar so he could go back to his friends!

Thankfully, Smudge and Daisy's dad threw the ball to me, which in turn brought Wiggle back and I could get him to come home with me. Now, he's curled up in his bed, sleeping off his adventures....

3 comments:

Lucy the Lab said...

Wiggle! You naughty, naughty boy!
And yet you look so sweet in your picture...

Love, Your Best Girl,
Lucy the Lab xx

FerFer1958 said...

Wiggle, you bad boy. I think he just wanted to proclaim his freedom nature.

Ms. ~K said...

Great doggie bloggie!