Sunday 5 December 2010

Wiggle - Day 899

Wiggle and Sofy enjoyed watching me eat my breakfast this morning. I don't usually have cooked breakfast but being the weekend, we had a treat which of course meant that Wiggle and Sofy had bacon and eggs too.

However, they insisted on watching me while I was eating, showing their impatience!











Wiggle changed his approach and pretended not to be watching me, but focusing on something far more interesting. Shame he didn't think to hide the drool hanging from his mouth!












The extra breakfast wasn't the only treat for Wiggle and Sofy - they both opened today's window in the Advent calendar:

1 comment:

FerFer1958 said...

I think I need to get me 2 Labs.
I wouldn't be overweight if 2 Labs were looking at me as if they hadn't eat in several days. I will be sharing my breakfast all the time... and lunch... and dinner.
I'm not sure how you managed to finish your breakfast :)