Friday 31 December 2010

New Year's Eve Wiggle!

I've been off today so Wiggle and Sofy have been out walking and came with me while I took care of a few errands. We've had a dreary day here so I didn't take the camera but Wiggle and Sofy were being particularly attentive while I ate my lunch!












While other parts of the world have already welcomed in 2011, its still a few hours to go here but I shall end this entry by wishing all of Wiggle's readers and followers a very Happy New Year.

We look forward to you sharing 2011 with Wiggle and Sofy!

4 comments:

FerFer1958 said...

thank you for sharing the story of your dogs with everybody. your dedication is amazing, your pictures are very instructive, beautiful to watch and most of the time funny.

wish you the very best in the new year 2011.

Melita (Woof Beginnings) said...

Happy New Year to you and the furries.
I hope 2011 is a happy, healthy and peaceful one for you all.
Melita..x

Lucy the Lab said...

Happy New Year! *wiggling*

Love, Wiggle's Best Girl,
Lucy the Lab xoxox

HH and The Boys said...

Happy New Year to you Wiggle and all. Have a great new year.

pawhugs, Max