Tuesday 5 October 2010

Wiggle - Day 838

I love Wiggle.

I am so lucky that he shares his life with me and I feel very fortunate that I was asked to foster him when I was. Even now, I can still see so clearly in my mind how Wiggle looked, back in June 2008.



























I am so lucky that Wiggle is such an easy going dog, that he loves everyone he meets and that he has got on so well with all of the dogs that have been with me. It probably sounds stupid, but even now I look at Wiggle and think how truly lucky I am and how utterly special he is - even in the morning, when I have snoozed the alarm but Wiggle shoves his cold wet nose under the covers or when he's having a loud wash!

All the different dogs I have been lucky enough to share my life with have been wonderful, each in their own way. And I know there shouldn't be favourites, but Wiggle really is just that teeny weeny little bit more special......

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I know what you mean. For me there will always be a special place for Mr. Shaq. Though I love all the Labbies I have fostered and/or adopted.

FerFer1958 said...

that doesn't sound stupid at all.
many people talk about that special natural law:
IF YOU WANT TO RECEIVE, YOU HAVE TO GIVE.
All the love and care that saved Wiggle's life is paying back (Karma) with all those little things that Wiggle has and shares with you. I'll be delighted to be woken up on a week-end with a wet nose in my face.
He was almost a ghost of what a dog should be when you got him, and now is the perfect picture of what a healthy, loved and funny dog is.
thanks for all the pictures and sharing your dog with all of us.

Melita (Woof Beginnings) said...

I am sure Wiggle feels the same about you Wendy! :0))