Tuesday 7 September 2010

Wiggle - Day 810

It's not long to go until the Dogs Party - Labrador Central South East & Central's fundraising day and get together for all the helpers and families who have adopted dogs.

Two years ago Wiggle was Dog of the Year and as there was no party last year, he'll be passing on his trophy to the next winner.

Wiggle in 2008:





















The "official" photo of LRSE&C Dog of the Year 2008:




















Wiggle taking part in the scurry:


This year the party is on Sunday 19th September at a new venue: Dogs Trust, Harefield, Middlesex, UB9 6JW

We'll be looking after the Information stand, so Wiggle and Sofy are going to be busy meeting and greeting!

2 comments:

Lucy the Lab said...

You'll always be my "Dog of the Year" xx
Love, your best girl,
Lucy the Lab

FerFer1958 said...

Wendy, each time I see Wiggle's before and after picture I give thanks that we have angels like you.
I have a big emphatic reaction towards the suffering of animals. I had put cream in a Groundhogs head because of a bad skin condition, close to losing an eye and see him get back to normal.
You give me hope in this World.