Wednesday 14 July 2010

Wiggle - Day 754

Today I discovered a crime had been committed... and will be told now, with a photographic reconstruction of events.

When I come home from work, I put my bag and car keys at the foot of the stairs, just like this:













In my bag, I've usually got a packet of sugar free mints. Today, I couldn't find the mints but thinking I must have eaten them, I thought nothing more of it.

When I came home this evening, I made a shocking discovery!

On the spare room bed, the side on which Sofy sleeps, I found the missing mints!










And not far away, was a very guilty looking mint thief:












I have no idea why after stealing the minty sweets from my bag Sofy didn't just eat them, but maybe Wiggle told her it would be a very naughty thing to do....

2 comments:

tweetypie said...

I nos U no dat sugarfree candy N mints is very bad 4 doggies,dood thing wiggle told her dat !

FerFer1958 said...

I can't believe it. Sofy found the gum somewhere in the house and didn't know what to do with them so she brought them to her bed... her thumbs are not that good to unwrap such a tiny item so there is no point on stealing them...
In the picture she looks very innocent, a little concerned that her own mom is accusing her of stealing but with forgiveness in her eyes because after all mom is only 'human'.
that's my version and I'm sticking with it :)