Tuesday 1 June 2010

Wiggle - Day 710

After our walk this evening, Wiggle has been cuddling and also checking what's going on with his blog. Sofy looked on, not sure what was so interesting on screen....











Decideding she wasn't interesting, Sofy went for a lay-down instead:










In less than 2 weeks, we'll be at the Bowood Dog Show and Summer Fair. We've been every year since it started and after the success of the LRSE&C stall at last year's show, Wiggle and I are going to be doing the stall ourselves this year!













After being such a huge help and so enthusiastic at Crufts, my friend Jackie is also helping out along with Mindy who will be coming down from London with her boys, Toby and Beenz.

Slight problem is that I don't as yet have any stock for the stall, but it's being sent to me so the only other thing we need to order is some sunshine!

The Bowood Show is always a really good day out and for more information, check out the website: http://www.bowood-house.co.uk/dog_show.html

1 comment:

Lucy the Lab said...

Oh Wiggle, The Dog Show sounds like such fun... I wish I had a private jet so I could come. They we could frolic together! On lead, of course, since those are the rules.
Love, your best girl,
Lucy the Lab XX