Friday 14 May 2010

Wiggle - Day 693

This evening, after I'd come home and taken Wiggle and Sofy with me over to see my mum, I gave the dogs a little after dinner treat. Sort of like dessert for dogs!

I don't usually buy many processed products but the filled bone chews were on special offer, so I let Wiggle and Sofy have a treat. Once the packet was opened, they were in their best sit, waiting to get their teeth into the snacks:













Wiggle chose to lay down (after leaving a noticable trail of drool across the floor!:









Sofy went for the upright-eating position:













Sofy relaxes, snacktime over:







Wiggle, looking a little tired & bleary-eyed, prepares to nap on the sofa:

2 comments:

Lucy the Lab said...

Ooo, tasty marrow bones! You both look so cute with your best "I'm a good dog!" faces on.
Love, your best girl,
Lucy the Lab

FerFer1958 said...

you have to love that look while waiting for their treat. seems like they are praying.
drool? it looks like a pipe is liking. wow!
Sofy is a gorgeous girl with a beautiful color.
Wiggle is handsome... a little tired? he is gone. he just forgot to close his eyes.