Saturday 8 May 2010

Wiggle - Day 688

Apologies for the lack of blogging over the last couple of days, but since losing Sir H, we've just been have some quiet time.

I'd like to thank everyone for their very kind comments and emails. I really do appreciate it.

Wiggle and Sofy are both doing ok. Wiggle is definitely a little quieter but he's very much a 'mummy's boy' and keeping close to me. Sofy is just her usual dollopy self, oblivious really.

Today we've not had great weather so mostly done chores around the house and walked to the shop to get a paper. Seems Wiggle and Sofy aren't bothered by doing much else either!

I did take some more cheery photo's the other evening - Wiggle and Sofy playing in the field with masses of dandelions:








































3 comments:

FerFer1958 said...

I assume you were taking a couple of days off. That's ok of course.
Wiggle and Sofy are such good boys.
Montreal is cover with the same flowers. I love to see the gardens from the bus in my way to the office.
Must be nice to fall asleep with Wiggle in that sofa. Is sad that Sofy can't take pictures of that :)

Lucy the Lab said...

You both look so cute peeking above the dandelions - nice pictures!
Love, Your Best Girl,
Lucy the Lab

Annie said...

Beautiful photos. The dandelions are like carpets in the fields this year. Enjoy your power walk today. I wonder if you will have a'memorial/reminder' of Sir H apart from all the beautifull pics you took of him. We have a small wooden cat and an enlarged photo of him to remind us of our SmudgeCat (RB 2008). Enjoy your power walking. I am sure the doggies will love it! Hugs to you from me and Ma