Tuesday 16 February 2010

Wiggle - Day 607

Today is Shrove Tuesday so it's Pancake Day! And as pancakes are just milk, eggs and flour, I got pancakes for the dogs.

Wiggle & Sofy wait for theirs:












Wiggle goes for the "If I pretend I can't see it, maybe it will come & surprise me" approach and refuses to look at the plate!












Sofy, on the other hand, is in full concentration mode:












Wiggle is first for pancake:










Waiting:











Sofy's turn:











More for Wiggle:










Sir H had pancakes too but decided to eat his while in his bed!













Sir H licks his lips - nommy pancakes!

1 comment:

Lucy the Lab said...

Wiggle, I like your nonchalant approach - I will have to try that! Tho Sofy's intent, pleading stare is good, too. And Sir H! Getting breakfast in bed!
Love, your best girl,
Lucy the Lab