Monday 1 February 2010

Wiggle - Day 592

February already! Another cold and frosty start to Wiggle's day but after doing so much running and playing at the weekend, I'm sure he was glad of the rest while I was at work today.

This evening Wiggle and Sofy have had some quality chew time with their bones that I got them yesterday. Most of the yummy (well, yummy if you're a dog!) has been eaten but that didn't stop them having a good chew!
























Sofy borrowed Sir H's bed for her chewing activities:









"Nom, nom, nom!"











Sir H didn't have a bone (he doesn't like anything that requires lots of chewing) so stayed out the way, yawning....














Wiggle was very excited when he found out that his girl Lucy has just setup a blog! He's looking forward to seeing her photo's of her and her life in Seattle: http://lucythelabseattle.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

Lucy the Lab said...

Oh Wiggle, you mentioned my little blog! And you have nommy bones to chew on, too - I have some bones that are over 2 years old but the flavor lasts & lasts! Maybe I'll go get one now...
Love, your best girl,
Lucy the Lab xox