Tuesday 8 September 2009

Wiggle - Day 446

Wiggle and Sir H have been settling into a new routine as I started a new job last week so for the first time in a long time, I'm working Monday to Friday. The boys don't seem to mind though and have been settling down after their morning walk until the dogwalker comes in at lunchtime.

After evening dinner we've been out and Wiggle has done lots of running and chasing his ball. Most evenings he's been looking like this:














We're off to London on Thursday to stay with friends and of course the boys will be coming too. I'm sure they'll be pleased when they realise they are staying with their mates Toby and Beenz!

1 comment:

Teagan said...

That's what I call "compact sleeping" Wiggle is doing there... I usually sleep stretched out on my side with legs out.. or on my back with legs akimbo. Working M-F doesn't sound good.. I don't know what I'd do if my mum had to go into the office to work every day.
Have fun in London :o)