Sunday 14 June 2009

Wiggle - Day 359, Splashing around

Wiggle has been playing in his pool again, making the most of the sunny weather.

Despite having toys that float, Wiggle decided he needed to play with the half-chewed tennis ball that didn't float....






















Sir H was taking no notice of the playing:












In or out of the water, Wiggle just wanted to play!













Back in the pool....












Sir H stopped by the pool to have a drink first....











... then stop for a sit down.













Wiggle, waiting for me to throw the ball into the water:










Having fun, splashing around:












I thought I would sit out in the sun and read my book, but Wiggle had other idea's and kept on dropping the ball and dripping on my blanket!

























More splashing.




















Starting to get a little tired....













After all that splashing, Wiggle decided to join me on the blanket and get some shade











Soggy, but happy!

1 comment:

Rufus and Indie said...

Hi Wiggle! It's so nice to meet you! Your blog is great!
We loved your splashing photos!
Kisses
Rufus and Indie