Thursday 12 February 2009

Wiggle - Day 239

We have a houseguest!

Yesterday, Wiggle and I went over to Wales to visit Fi at Lizzies Barn Sanctuary as she had some new Labs in. Those of you who know me will know how heartbroken I was to lose Dolly last year, so I'd been looking out for another chocolate girl who could potentially join Wiggle, Sir H and I.

A couple of months ago we met Katie and a week and a bit ago, her mum, Pudding was also given up to the rescue.

Pudding has never lived in a house before and originally came from a puppy farm, so the world is a big scary place right now. After meeting her, she has come home with us and is here on foster.

Wiggle & Pudding:













Pudding has been trying out the sofa:













And last night, was sharing with the boys:











Sir H has taken much notice really and is still spending most of his time on his bed. Wiggle is a bit unsure, probably because since losing Dolly, he's become very attached to me. But, it's early days and hopefully in time, Pudding and Wiggle will become great friends and playmates.

No comments: