Friday 19 December 2008

Wiggle - Day 184

Today marks the 6th anniversary since Wiggle arrived. In many ways, it feels like Wiggle has been here forever as he has settled so well yet at the same time, I still remember that Friday in June just like it was yesterday.

I don't think I'll ever forget leaving his house, with Wiggle in the boot of my car, and bursting into tears. I'd seen the photo's of him and was aware that he had been badly neglected, but it still hadn't prepared me for the sad, grey, miserable looking Wiggle that I met.












It's just as well I have the photo's from back in the summer as Wiggle just doesn't look like the same dog sitting on the sofa next to me!













Happy Six Month Anniversary Wiggle!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looking at the before and after photos you would never know it was the same dog.

Congratulations to you Wendy.

Huge hugs to Wiggle on his 6th anniversary - hope he gets treats.