Thursday 4 December 2008

Wiggle - Day 169

Wiggle and Sir H have been preparing for the Christmas festivities and trying out their antlers:













Wiggle has flashing lights on his antlers while Sir H has bells on his.



Today I found out some very sad news about one of my foster dogs from a couple of years ago. Tess came to stay here during the summer in 2006 after she was given up. She too had a skin condition and was on the same Atopica treatment that Wiggle currently has. Tess responded well to the drugs and came off them about a year ago.

It was an absolute pleasure having Tess here to stay - she loved Poppy and Bumpy (who are also sadly no longer with me) and was the most perfect houseguest I could have wished for. I cried my eyes out the day I took Tess to meet Amanda, our volunteer who was to take Tess to her new home.

Sadly, after a short and sudden illness, Tess passed away 2 months ago, aged 6 years.

Sleep well, lovely girl.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh no Wendy :-(

I remember Tess and how gorgeous she was and how much you thought of her.

I am so, so sorry to read this indeed :-(

Sleep well little angel tess and hugs to your family and Wendy.

Helen x (tegk68)